Blog da Carolina Teixeira: I promise, I will ♥
Image Map

I promise, I will ♥


Will I always be there for you? When you need someone will I be that one you need? Will I do all my best to,to protect you? When the tears get near your eyes ,will I be the one that's by your side? Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night? Will i keep the rain from fallin down into your life? I promise, I promise. I promise I will. Will I take tender care of you? Take your darkest night and make it bright for you? Will I be there to make you strong and to lean on? When this world has turned so cold,will I be the one that's there to hold? (...) And I love you more every day and nothing will take that love away.

When you need someone I'll promise I'll be there for you.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

- Seu comentário é MUITO importante para o blog. Por isso, antes de ir embora, deixe aqui o seu recadinho!

- Se você for seguir o blog ou qualquer uma das minhas redes sociais, avise que eu retribuo o mais rápido possível.

Obrigada pela presença.
Beijos da Carol ♥

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...