Blog da Carolina Teixeira: You da one ♪
Image Map

You da one ♪



Baby I love you, I need you here with me all the time.Baby we meant to be, you got me smiling all the time.Cause you know how to give me that.You know how to pull me back when I go runnin' tryin' to get away from loving.You know how to love me hard.I won't lie, I'm falling hard.Yep, I'm falling for ya but there's nothin' wrong with that.You the one that I dream about all day.You the one that I think about always.You are the one so I make sure I behave.My love is your love, your love is my love.Baby come, take me now, hold me now make me come alive.You got the sweetest touch.I'm so happy you can make my life


|Rihanna

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

- Seu comentário é MUITO importante para o blog. Por isso, antes de ir embora, deixe aqui o seu recadinho!

- Se você for seguir o blog ou qualquer uma das minhas redes sociais, avise que eu retribuo o mais rápido possível.

Obrigada pela presença.
Beijos da Carol ♥

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...