Blog da Carolina Teixeira: Set fire to the rain ♪
Image Map

Set fire to the rain ♪


Cause there's a side to you that I never knew. All the things you'd say, they were never true. And the games you'd play, you would always win. But I set fire to the rain, watched it pour as I touched your face. Well, it burned while I cried, 'cause I heard it screaming out your name..I set fire to the rain, and I threw us into the flames.Well, I felt something die, 'cause I knew that that was the last time

|Adele

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

- Seu comentário é MUITO importante para o blog. Por isso, antes de ir embora, deixe aqui o seu recadinho!

- Se você for seguir o blog ou qualquer uma das minhas redes sociais, avise que eu retribuo o mais rápido possível.

Obrigada pela presença.
Beijos da Carol ♥

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...