Blog da Carolina Teixeira: It will rain ♪
Image Map

It will rain ♪


If you ever leave me, baby leave some morphine at my door, 'cause it would take a whole lot of medication to realize what we used to have we don't have it anymore.There's no religion that could save me no matter how long my knees are on the floor.So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin' to keep you by my side and keep you from walkin' out the door.Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.And there'll be no clear skies if I lose you, baby.Just like the clouds my eyes will do the same.If you walk away, everyday it will rain.I'll never be your mother's favorite.Your daddy can't even look me in the eye. If I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing sayin' there goes my little girl walkin' with that troublesome guy.But they're just afraid of something they can't understandb,but little darlin' watch me change their minds.Yea for you I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, I'll try. I'll pick up these broken pieces 'till I'm bleeding if that'll make it right. Don't you say goodbye ...

|BrunoMars

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

- Seu comentário é MUITO importante para o blog. Por isso, antes de ir embora, deixe aqui o seu recadinho!

- Se você for seguir o blog ou qualquer uma das minhas redes sociais, avise que eu retribuo o mais rápido possível.

Obrigada pela presença.
Beijos da Carol ♥

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...