Blog da Carolina Teixeira: If I were a boy ♪
Image Map

If I were a boy ♪


If I were a boy I would turn off my phone.Tell everyone its broken so they'd think that I was sleeping alone.I'd put myself first and make the rules as I go. Cause I know that she'd be faithful waiting for me to come home (...) It's a little too late for you to come back.Say its just a mistake think I'd forgive you like that.If you thought I would wait for you ... you thought wrong (...) But you're just a boy.You don't understand ... (..) You don't listen to her.You don't care how it hurts.Until you lose the one you wanted cause you've taken her for granted, and everything you have got destroyed. But you're just a (STUPID) boy ...

|Beyoncé

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

- Seu comentário é MUITO importante para o blog. Por isso, antes de ir embora, deixe aqui o seu recadinho!

- Se você for seguir o blog ou qualquer uma das minhas redes sociais, avise que eu retribuo o mais rápido possível.

Obrigada pela presença.
Beijos da Carol ♥

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...