Blog da Carolina Teixeira: Love on top ♪
Image Map

Love on top ♪


Every time you touch me I just melt away. Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear. They say love hurts but I know. It's gonna take the real work. Nothing's perfect but it's worth it after fighting through my fears and finally you put me first.Baby it's you.You're the one I love. You're the one I need.You're the only one I see.Come on baby it's you.You're the one that gives your all.You're the one I can always call.When I need you make everything stop,finally you put my love on top

|Beyoncé

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

- Seu comentário é MUITO importante para o blog. Por isso, antes de ir embora, deixe aqui o seu recadinho!

- Se você for seguir o blog ou qualquer uma das minhas redes sociais, avise que eu retribuo o mais rápido possível.

Obrigada pela presença.
Beijos da Carol ♥

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...